Digital Marketing, Media and Communications
We begin and end our day hooked into media; and the same can be said for in between those hours! What are the fields of work that make up this vast field? Marketing, branding and public relations communications professionals develop content, language, visuals and audio to target both internal and external consumers. They provide the internal and external face of businesses, organizations and causes. Social media is used to convey these communications. Social media consists of the on-line channels such as websites and applications that collect and convey information and serve as interactive, content-sharing sources. Careers span social media analytics, customer experience and relationship marketing, web development, software development, code writing, computer systems analysis and more. Meet the social media moguls!
Founder & CEO
Managing Director, VP Client Services
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Operating Officer
President and Chief Operating Officer
Los Angeles Times
Founder and President
Founder and CEO
JibJab Media, Inc.
Co-Founder and Animator
JibJab Media, Inc.
Publisher and Editor-in-Chief
The Beach Reporter
Associate Director of SEO
Associate Director of Social Media
- Digital MarketingWpromote is a seven-time Inc. 500 company, a four-time winner of the LA Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies, and has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in LA four years running. This full service, dog-friendly, online marketing…
- Digital MarketingWpromote is a seven-time Inc. 500 company, a four-time winner of the LA Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies, and has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in LA four years running. This full service, dog-friendly, online…
- Media & Digital MarketingOur speaker, Kathy Thomson, President and COO of the Los Angeles Times will discuss the huge disruption in media from print to digital, and tell us how she guided the LA Times through this process.
- Technology, Media and CommunicationsWe are in a world of constantly changing means of communication. How does a company’s message get communicated? How can an individual create a fun and innovative message? Our speakers will share their experience in the digital age and how…
- MediaMedia is arguably more powerful than politics and Wall Street. Why? Because people take action based on what they learn from the media. There was a time when people learned about events and news from a single source, be it…