Developed, Directed, Produced Award Winning IP for various productions, including:
o 37th Telly Award winner (2016)
o Boston Film Festival Audience Award winner (2015)
o ASIFA 41st Annie Award winner (2014)
• A-to-Z production experience includes scoping, bidding, awarding, casting, pre-pro, shooting, all editorial, product deployment across multiple platforms, etc.
• Managed production budgets from $10,000 to $12 million.
• Collaborated with producers and writers in delivering quality content.
• Recognized for building world-class creative teams to support projects and productions.
• Consistently deliver productions and projects on time and on budget.
• Acquired intellectual properties, and executed short/long-form agreements for films, scripts, books, pitches, short stories, and magazine and newspaper articles.
I’m a highly collaborative creative producer with experience delivering hundreds of productions, most to critical acclaim. A strategic and creative thinker with tremendous energy and proven tactical execution skills, I have devoted my career to developing and producing content that informs and entertains. I thrive in fast-paced environments, and I’m known for remaining glacially cool under pressure while managing multiple productions on concurrent time-lines. Employing a passion for what I do, a determination to succeed, and an ability to work across diverse groups and corporate divisions, I create a winning environment wherever I go. This is the value I bring.