Bridget Hogan Cole, MPH
- Executive Director
- Institute for High Quality Care
- Medicine and Healthcare
• Bridget Hogan Cole, MPH is the founder and Executive Director of the Institute for High Quality Care, a nonprofit based in Los Angeles.
• Leads regional and statewide quality improvement and specialty care access programs.
• More than 25 years of experience in healthcare technology and public health.
• Held operations, consulting, and administrative positions with community health centers, Blue Cross of California, Kaiser Permanente Foundation Hospitals, healthcare engineering firms, and the Hospital Council of Southern California.
• Led the development and expansion of Blue Cross of California’s statewide Telemedicine Program.
• Master’s in Public Health from the University of California, Los Angeles, and a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering from the University of Vermont.